background

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Busy Week

Wow! I have been busy since my last blog update.

I have made a 3 tiered wedding cake with 70 cupcakes a batch of 1st birthday cupcakes with a monkey cupcake for the dad LOL! and a Super Mario Bros cake for a friends little boy.....


I have also been busy getting jobs finished and started around the house.
I am creating a playhouse for my two girls at the bottom the garden. I aquired it from a friend who was moving and didn't want to take it with her, it was in a bit of a state and rotting in places so my H an I have had to replace quite a bit, I will write a seperate post on that and post some piccies.
I am also planning a playroom/guest room for rainy days which I am very excited about. will keep you posted.
Thanks for looking
Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment