background

Thursday 2 September 2010

At last...

I have finally convinced H that it is a good idea to make a start on the play room. I have bought the soft furnishings, well the curtains that I am going to cut up to make other things, and now need to drag him shopping for the heavy stuff.
I am hoping to one day have an entry on one of my favourite blogs http://ikeahacker.blogspot.com/ so will see how the play room hacks come together, they might be rubbish LOL!
I have cakes to make this week and got started today, I have 100 mini cupcakes with a small cake at the top of the cupcake tower, I also have a toy story themed cake to make which I am very excited about, I love making cakes I haven't tried before. I will show it to my 3 year old before I give it to my friend to see if it passes the test, if she knows what it is then there is hope for me yet!.
ttfn x

1 comment:

  1. This information is very helpful, Thank You for sharing such valuable information with us. online cake

    ReplyDelete