background

Thursday 13 January 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy new year!
I haven't really set myself any resolutions this year because I just never stick to them. I have a few targets this year though so I am aiming to loose some weight before I am a bridesmaid in June (doesn't help with all this cake making LOL), I bought a Wii a while back for this task and have gained 8lb since I last used it!!!! not good.
I would also like to get the house organised, we have had alot going on since we bought the place and have stuff in every room that needs a home so time for a clear out, tidy and get organised.
I am starting with all the kids toys, the Playroom (that I still need to post photos of) is looking very messy and full of junk the girls no longer play with.
I also want to sort out an area to keep all my cake necessities in one place. I have an area in the kitchen ready for this purpose I just need to buy a few bits and bobs to get started.

I have two cake orders this weekend so will also post some photos of them when they are finished, I have become a bit lax in taking photos of my cakes so haven't posted for a while.

Hope everyone is well and had a lovely Christmas and new year.

Charlotte x

No comments:

Post a Comment